There’s nothing like a refreshing beverage to get you through the hottest time of the year—especially Summer 2020, which is already establishing itself as a season full of record-breaking heatwaves. Whether you decide to make this drink to cool down after some gardening outside (hashtag self-care!) or to serve to your family aside from a delicious summer BBQ spread, you cannot go wrong with these Strawberry Mint Spritzers.
Fruity, carbonated, and non-alcoholic, this recipe will quench your thirst and satisfy you to your very core. But, beware –it won’t last long, particularly in a home full of children. Without further ado, here’s our favorite recipe for a Strawberry Mint Spritzer by Dash of Sanity!
• 10 ounces frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
• 2 liters lemon-lime soda chilled, I use Fresca
• 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
• 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
• strawberries diced, optional topping
• lemon sliced, optional topping
1. Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. In a large pitcher stir together soda, 1/4 cup chopped mint (more if desired), and lemonade concentrate.
3. Add the pureed strawberries to the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher.
4. Gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries, and mint leaves.
At Aria at Rollingbrook Apartments in Baytown, Texas, it is clear that we have it all, but we still feel obliged to inform you of essential information. We encourage you to stay up to date with our blogs so that you don’t miss out on upcoming events, new recipes, or day-to-day tips.